Taiwanese Bread

I haven't updated this blog for a while now. My life is still as busy as a horse (if not more). I hardly have time to just sit and relax. There are too many things to do. But during all my activities, I managed to bake some bread for my niece's and nephew's breakfast.



I have been wanting to try my hands at Taiwanese bread for a while now. It is made with different bread making process than usual bread. You have to make the pre-dough, the sponge, and the main dough. I started making the bread at 10 in the morning and finished at 4pm. It is very time consuming and very labor intensive. I expected this bread to be super soft, but the result is the same as the Soft Bread I made before even though this one is much harder to make. In fact, the soft bread has a slightly softer texture compared to this one. But, they're pretty much the same.

I filled them with Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread), bananas, choc. sprinkles/choc. rice, cheese, raisins, and almonds.


No comments: