More Tiramisu





Just when the world doesn't need another tiramisu post, here I present you with two tiramisu. They're similar in design but for two different occasions. The mould is yet another collection of mine that I haven't got a chance to use. The design is also similar to the previous tiramisu here, except that this one is square instead of round. Since I think I made enough tiramisu already, this one is gonna be a short post. I just want to share this new look of tiramisu with you :)

These two tiramisu's are for different birthdays. One is for my coworker and the other one is for another coworker's girlfriend. The size is pretty small, about 4x8", enough for 6 people I think. I still like to use gold dragees to decorate the top, and I think I will be using them for my tiramisu :). I don't know which design I like better, the first or the second one. I think the first one is neater, although I used chocolate fence+ribbon combination pretty often already. The second one is simpler. Hmm..... decision decision.....





Anyways, since this is gonna be a short post, I'll just leave it at that. I hope you enjoy the pics. Have a blessed week everyone!


19 comments:

. said...

I love the ripple/wave effect you've done, it looks like it would be very challenging to make!
I love tirimisu so much, but I am afraid I would eat it all if I made my own!

Bertha said...

LOL! make sure that there are other people in the house when you make it :D. No, it's not hard at all to make, it just requires patience :)

Carolyn Jung said...

This is so cool. It actually looks like the Olympics mogul run done in chocolate rather than snow. Very creative and very eye-catching. I bet it tastes even better, too. ;)

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Nico said...

Very nice tiramisu, the mold looks very good. I have to make one next weekend, but is gonna be a simple one, nothing fancy.

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Where can we buy these molds?

Bertha said...

Carolyn: It does, doesn't it? in a way :)

Baking is my Zen: you can purchase the mould from www.bakedeco.com. they have a huge selection of baking stuff

Nico: I would love to check out your tiramisu. There's nothing simple about tiramisu as it always give you oohhs and aahhss ;)

Baking is my Zen...sweet nibbles for the soul said...

Bertha,

Thank you for the website where I can purchase the pan.

Carmen

Sakorarox said...

ooohhh sooo pretty!

I've never made tiramisu before..its kind of intimidating! lol ONE of these days!:)

I love the wave pattern on top! how did you make it? you mentioned a mold?

Bertha said...

Zahra: there's nothing intimidating about tiramisu, really! it's one of the easiest desserts ever but yet one of the most impressive as well, and no baking involved ;).
Yes, I used a mold that has the design on the bottom, so you assembled your top layer first until the end, then freeze and unmold. it's tricky to unmold though. you should make it soon

anna said...

How pretty! The wave pattern is very elegant but what I really love is the chocolate squares around the sides - so chic!

nakedbeet said...

Gorgeous! Your coworkers are lucky.

Cooking Rookie said...

This looks amazing! The only problem - I would be dying to try it, but I would be sorry to cut it ;-)

Memória said...

I think both tiramisù look beautiful!! I have yet to try tiramisù.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

When this is the Tiramisu, the world definitely needs more posts!

Jessica @ Jessiker Bakes said...

I'm loving your blog! This looks so cool, it reminds me of a gorgeous pillow with gold buttons haha

Unknown said...

I love this tiramisu!!!

please, can you point exactly what kind of molds you bought? I went to this website but they have all kinds of them.

Thank you so much,
Khrystyna

Unknown said...

I love this tiramisu!!!

please, can you point exactly what kind of molds you bought? I went to this website but they have all kinds of them.

Thank you so much,
Khrystyna

Bertha said...

Khrystyna: here is the mold that I used for this:
http://www.bakedeco.com/detail.asp?id=7831&categoryid=0#.UJmF4SKk31A